Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 26th 2010

Today's Distance: 27 miles Route: Commute to the Dentist on King St. Alexandria, then to work. Then back home again.
Comments: Riding with my entire lower jaw numb was a little disconcerting. I had asked for a couple cotton pads to bite on and help me remember not to gnash my teeth at the cars or in thoughtlessness.

I reached my fundraising goal today! Hurray for all of my supporters, family, and friends! Now I need to focus more on getting Alice onto a bike to train/prepare for the ride. She has not been feeling well lately and may not be able to do the full 100. The 60 mile route like we did last year may be necessary.

On June 12 Alice and I will ride 100 miles as an incentive to our friends to contribute funds to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Click here to support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment