Today's Distance: 27 miles
Route: Commute to & from work
Comments: The light was green at the bottom of THE hill. There is really only one hill on my route, so this was a cause for smiling.
Saw another 1 of a group of 8 males falter in a beastly pursuit. Rolling past the block of that has a gym, these guys were walking along the side of the road holding above their head with one hand a 50 pound weight. They were spread out, going at their own pace, not one of them with an un-pained uxpression and more than one of them grunting and groaning. One guy's arm folded down and he caught the weight with his other hand. "Good work man!" I softly exclaimed as I passed.
On June 12 Alice and I will ride 100 miles as an incentive to our friends to contribute funds to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Click here to support us.
No comments:
Post a Comment