Comments: I'm not sure if it was good for my training or just plain destructive by working myself sick on Saturday hacking all the vines and growth from our fence all afternoon in the 90-degree heat.

I decided to take it nice and slow on the ride in this morning, and am debating whether I should do any "extra" riding before this weekend.
Here is a shot of my bike & trailer. As it is, I expect that on Saturday when I am on the big bike ride, I will not have my trailer with me. That alone should "give me wings" and let me fly down the road. Speaking of flying, you can see the Air Force Memorial poking up over the top the Pentagon, over the top of the railing, over the top of my trailer, over the bridge, over the Potomac River. This was also my view on my way back home from work on 9/11.

On June 12 I will ride 100 miles as an incentive to our friends to contribute funds to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Click here to support me.
Don't make yourself sick again! I see you took Alice off of the docket. She's sad she can't ride this year.
ReplyDeleteI hope you drink lots of water. Working in the heat is hard work. Good luck on your big bike ride. Is Alice going to try to go with you?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invitation for Stewart to join you! He is really excited about it! We will make it work-yes! --sisterjen with John's photo loggin, I see. XO
ReplyDelete