Sunday, May 27, 2012

On the Ride Again!

Saturday June 9, 2012
Hannah Yardley Babcock, age 14, will ride with me for 100 miles.
She saw me pick up an MS Ride postcard from the table and said...
"Dad! We should go on this ride together this year on the tandem!"
So I spoke with her a little bit about what the fundraising was for,
and how to ask people for their money,
and how fun the ride is.
I'm not sure if I spoke fairly of how hard it is to ride that far.

Since then...
5/14 - 5/17 Hannah rode 3 rides with her biking class at school: (approx. 40 miles total)
5/18 Hannah and I celebrated Bike to Work Day (10.2 miles):  Home to City Center Alexandria to Hannah's school
5/19 Rode to Mt Vernon to National Harbour and back home (29  miles)
5/28 (tomorrow) Goal of riding to the temple and back (48.1 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment