Got my bike fixed so I can ride again.
Took Grace and Evelyn on a ride from our house to Great Falls and back.
Hannah and I rode the tandem from our house to see the Cherry Blossoms.
Met my weight loss goal and shaved my beard.
Failed to start my fundraising effort.
I have about a month before the bike ride, so now I have to sprint to catch up!
Click here to support me
Preparation today:
Walked 4 miles to the office and 4 miles back.
Aside from the 4 pieces of pizza and a soda ate very healthy.
Set up my donations page on the MS site.
Started blogging again.
Here is my favorite bike riding picture from this past winter. It was 01/12/11, a snowy day, though not enough snow to make riding a problem. Still, I was surprisd to see that a barefoot runner had added their tracks on the Mt Vernon Pkwy Trail.
No comments:
Post a Comment