Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday March 11, 2011

Here I start my 2011 campaign to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I will be encouraging family, friends, and everyone I can to donate funds to support this group. The MS Society helps us understand MS and helps those who have it. I choose to support this bike event, because my friend Geoff (who got me hooked on bike commuting) has MS, and I thank him for the physical and emotional health that bicycling has given me.

Now a depressing beginning for my bike blog this year: I haven't been on two wheels since last Friday, and that was a stationary bike, which doesn't help my emotional health. Maybe I'll get a ride in today while the sun shines.

Stay tuned for a link you can follow to the MS Society site where you can join my team of contributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment